2020 FRANKLIN PARK BOROUGH TAX BILLS MAILED
The 2020 Franklin Park Borough Municipal property tax bills were mailed May 1, 2020. The discount period for payment of this tax is June 30, 2020. During the Coronavirus Pandemic, if you are paying during the discount period, we encourage you to remit your payment by one of the following methods:
- US mail (enclose self-addressed stamped envelope) and a receipt will be returned.
- Drop-Off box (located in the driveway of the Municipal Building’s parking lot) and a receipt will be returned. This box is checked periodically throughout the day and is monitored by security cameras.
If you feel you must pay in person, the tax collector will be in the office on the days and times located on your tax bill. A payment window has been installed in the lobby for your convenience.
Thank you and Stay Healthy!
Real Estate Tax Collector
The Real Estate Tax Collector is responsible for the collection of Franklin Park Borough real estate taxes and the North Allegheny School District taxes for the Franklin Park area, as well as the $10 school per capita tax paid by every adult (21 years of age or older) residing in the Borough.
- Borough 1.29 (Operates on a Calendar Year)
- County 4.73 (Operates on a Calendar Year)
- School 19.1408 (Operates on a Fiscal Year)
Franklin Park Borough Tax
- 10% Penalty: After August 31
- Discount: May to June 30
- Face: July to August 31
North Allegheny School Tax
- 10% Penalty: After October 31
- Discount: July to August 31
- Face: September to October 31
Find phone numbers and links to property tax resources.
Only those properties deemed eligible for the Homestead or Farmstead exclusion by the Allegheny County Assessment office will be permitted to make installment payments.
Check out important information related to property tax collection.
All persons (residents, renters and all other occupants) residing in the Borough of Franklin Park over the age of 21 are required to pay this tax.
In November 2004, Franklin Park Borough Council passed Ordinance Number 531.04 adopting the Senior Citizen Tax Relief Program. This program entitles all qualified senior citizens, living in the Borough of Franklin Park, to a flat 30% discount of the real estate tax on their primary residence.
Delinquent School & Borough Contact Information
North Allegheny School District:
Maiello, Brungo and Maiello
Borough of Franklin Park
Weiss, Burkhardt and Kramer