Saturday, October 31, 2020
6:00 to 8:00 PM
Trick or Treaters:
- Keep your groups small. Groups should be of family or people you are generally around.
- Masks should be worn when around people outside of your group or approaching a house.
- Wait until you are home to sort and eat any candy.
- Wear reflective clothing and bring a flashlight.
- Maintain distance from other groups while walking and approaching houses.
- If you would like to participate, please leave porch/house lights on.
- When giving away treats try to avoid handing out or placing treats in a single bowl. Treats can be pre-bagged or spread out on a table outside to avoid contact with participants.
- If you do not want to participate leave porch/house lights off. No one should approach houses with lights off.
Click here to view the Halloween Tips flyer
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!